25/12/2010

Hooray he's been

Last year I noted my disappointment that Father Christmas didn't visit Wales according to the missile and Santa watching agency NORAD.

I asked last Christmas:
Have the children of Wales been particularly naughty this year? If so the Assembly must do its utmost to ensure that the children of Wales are better behaved next year so that Santa doesn't ignore our country again! If our children have been as good as they usually are then the Assembly should contact NORAD to ask them to include Santa's visit to Wales next year.

It looks like my appeal has borne fruit, because this year I am pleased to say that NORAD did spot the great bearded one visiting Wales.




Best wishes for a good Christmas to all my readers, I hope that Father Christmas was generous to you on his visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment