03/08/2008

Fly the flag for Tibet

Linguanaut Damon Lord is trying to raise an awareness campaign about the suffering of the people of Tibet caused by the occupation of their country by the Chinese Communist Empire.

Amongst his suggestions are that, during the Beijing Olympic, supporters of Tibetan self determination:

1. Replace your Facebook profile picture with a Tibetan flag. Maybe fly a Tibetan flag on your blog page too.

2. Encourage all your friends to do so too.

I don't have a Facebook account, but I am happy to Fly the Flag for Tibet on my blogs. I hope that other bloggers will follow suite.

Support Tibet. Fly the Tibetan Flag during the Beijing Olympic Games 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your support. My hope for this project is that hopefully people will see the flag and just think for a moment about Tibet, thus raising awareness.

    I may not be able to change the world, but I hope to be raising awareness and eventually those who can change the world will do so.

    ReplyDelete