26/05/2008

Bank Holiday Joke

As Valleys Mam says that Bank Holidays are for jokes*, and as I am a good boy who always does what Mam says here is a Joke (thanks to Tommy English):

Gordon Brown and his driver were driving along a country road one
night when all of a sudden they hit a pig, killing it instantly. Gordon told
his driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had
happened. About one hour later Gordon sees his driver staggering back
to the car with a bottle of wine in one hand, a cigar in the other and his
clothes all ripped and torn.

"What happened to you?" asked Gordon.

"Well, the Farmer gave me the wine, his wife gave me the cigar and his 19-year-
old daughter made mad passionate love to me."

"Gosh! What did you tell them?" asks Brown.

The driver replies, "I'm Gordon Brown's driver, and I just killed the pig."

*Update
Somebody seems to have taken offence at Mam's jokes she has now deleated the post - shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment